I have a shell of an app with some functionality working and need your expertise to work through piecing the final pieces together to have a functioning prototype. I have the graphics and design is mostly complete, but additional work will need to follow the same look/feel.
Developed for iPhone (only iPhone for now) in XCode 4. I have this on my private org on GitHub and will expect you to commit your code there so I can simulate it on my machine to validate everything is working.
Currently just looking for someone to finish up work on:
- OAuth login with Facebook & Twitter
- Google Maps/Places integration (it's already pulling locations using my API key)
- Formatting of results on two different views (more information to follow on this once accepted)
New work to complete
- integration of messaging/wall functionality (thinking this will be xmpp/jabber/openfire but open to ideas on simpler solution)
- posting information back into new backend database running on AWS (or similar)
If you do a good job on this and help me bring this portion to completion quickly and with high quality work, this could bring you a lot more work. Looking for someone to hit the ground running, and bring their experience to suggest options/solutions for a simpler more elegant finish.
Hello, I'm a freelancer only focus on iPhone/iPad iOS development. I have already finish lots of apps for client and most of apps make profits. Please check more info on PM.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $2533 for this job
Hi, I'm interested in this project and wish to pursue this project. I have extensive experience on required skills. Please check my PM for further details
Greetings, We believe that our skills would be ideal for you as we have extensive experience with this kind of app. Please check PMB for bid details. Thanks.