ios dev to review restore code for iap
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $303 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I had an iOS app developed by a dev but never received the Source Code. This app had In App Purchase.
Since we didn't have the Source Code we had to re-engineer a new App using new code.
The issue we're having is legacy users aren't able to restore their IAP purchases within our new App.
I need someone to review our latest IAP code and Restoration Code to see if we implemented it correctly and help us to see if we can restore purchases for the Original users.
Should be a simple job for the right person.
1. You'll need to review existing code to determine if there's a better way to implement the Restoration process.
2. Modify the existing restoration code to allow users to restore their purchase.
3. Comment your code so my existing developer understands what changes were made.
4. Explain to me why users are unable to restore their purchases from the original App compared to the new App.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online