iPhone Application - iOS and Back-End Development
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 55
You are bidding on the development of an iPhone (no native iPad support required) application with approximately 20 screen states. You will be required to build out each screen to the design specifications and integrate the back-end services. You will also need to build, integrate and deploy the back end and data management services. The data model is fairly simple with standard account features and sports records associated with each account.
Back-end services integrations include:
1) Facebook for sign-in and account creation
2) Foursquare for localization of real-time information
3) External sports API (FanFeeder or ESPN)
What we will provide you:
1) Full screen designs (PSDs and sliced images included)
2) A screen flow describing how each screen transitions from one screen to the next
Once the bidding has come in, we will select 4-5 companies to take a look at the designs and provide more detailed bids. Your original bid must come within 20% of the final number.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online