Create a simple iPhone/iPad board game
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $627 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I'm looking for an Iphone/Ipad developer with experience in database and game design for iOS.
The game currently exists as a flash verion ... it is a very simple board game.
I require a proven portfolio. The game should be universal (run on the iPad as well) and also have a multiplayer mode via WLAN or Bluetooth. The game will be mainly in 2D. The only thing that should probably be in 3D is a gambling option with one or two dice.
Experience in Graphic design would be useful however you will be able to use the graphics from the existing flash game.
Here is a list of some features that must be implemented.
Make sure that you are also able to realize those functions.
- Dice functionality (would be best in 3D)
- Progress bar and timer with sound.
- Multiplayer option via Bluethooth or WLAN
- The app must support multiple languages
- High scores (offline in the first version -> option for online highscores in the future)
- InApp sales function (For future feature-packs)
- Post on Facebook that User X has just played the game
- Feedback / Response of the users for future enhancements.
Communication will be via e-mail or Skype. There will be a interview for the job to establish a good work-relationship, because I will also have some other projects for you in the future.
Before you bid on this project, please keep in mind that you must provide me a playable version, the whole source code, all files and all rights on the developed app. You must sign a NDA and a contract.
1. Good communication skills;
2. You are reachable anytime and have a good electricity supply and Internet connection
3. You have patience and a innovating mind;
The project will be divided into milestones.
Please reply with some information on your portfolio to prove your experience (including store-links to iOS apps you already have developed). It would be useful, if you also have Android development experience, but it is not a must.
If your are interested in this project, please send me your proposal and resume asap.
To make sure you read the whole description, please use the subject ï¿½According to your postï¿½.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online