Game porting from 2D Torque to iTorque engine
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 5
I am Vladimir from V5 Play company.
We recently built our first game for PC using 2D Torque engine.
We are looking for a company or individual with good knowledge in 2D Torque (PC) and iTorque (iPhone/iPad) engine who would be bale to port our game from PC to iPhone/iPad, i.e. from 2D Torque to iTorque engine.
- Of course we would provide the complete source code script (2D Torque) of the PC version.
- Also, we would provide graphics, sound and all other resources from PC version.
We are not completely familiar with iTorque script language, but as far as we noticed itâ€™s about the same script language as used for 2D Torque engine. Therefore we assume this porting could be relatively fast for people with good knowledge in 2D Torque/iTorque engine.
- iPad version could look identically to PC version, without any change in coordinates, screen looks, dialogues, etc.
- iPhone version would require changes in a few spots, of course due to screen size. We would provide additional graphics and instructions for changes.
Thank you in advance,
VladimirGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online