iPad Game Development Needed
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 29
iPad game developer or team to build the first part of our game design. The requirements are as follows:
• Create moving balls that randomly move across the screen.
• Program them all to move at different speeds.
• Program them to go on and off the screen (not bounce off the sides of the screen)
• Put comments in the code to show where changes to the randomization, frequency, speed, size of the balls can be made.
Asthetic graphic design is not necessary at this point. We will leave this for another time in the design of the game. This is just the first step that we require.
Send your qualifications for more detail on the project. If the job is done well there will be future income opportunities as the project grows.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online