HTML to DOCX document format converter for iOS
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1343 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We need to convert an HTML file to Microsoft .docx file format locally in iPad/iPhone, no server options.
- We don't need GUI or final app, just a working Xcode project with the source code and an example. We will integrate this project in another Xcode project.
- We will provide the HTML examples to convert.
- HTML supported via DIVs and STYLE: Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, super/subscript, font, Background color, text background color, indents, ordered/unordered lists, tables, line spacing, page breaks, headers&footers, footnotes and PNG/JPEG images.
- Images are embed in the HTML files with Base64.
- The example should convert our HTML files to standard .docx files that can be opened by MS Word and OpenOffice. Please, contact if you need more details. Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online