We are looking for a phonegap professional to build fully functional Iphone and Android application for our vehicle service system. We will provide full API documentation and working API for the whole service.
In short this is apps common use case:
1. User can login (normal, facebook or google)
2. User creates a problem with the vehicle
4. User checks offers and comments on the problem.
5. User accepts the offer he likes
6. After everything is done user can rate the service.
We will provide you with all the wireframes (~14 different screens), API documentation (~33 functions to be used), our logo and our brand colors.
We have attached all the wireframes for all the screens we need + screenshot of our prototype website (to get color styling, etc.)
Logo for our project called KaVroom is attached including our standardized colors.
We will provide you with full API documentation while communicating on the project for now only overview of functions is provided.
1. Must provide estimation for the whole project and for each milestone.
2. Must be experienced with PhoneGap development for both Android and Iphone
4. We require this project to be done using [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] + [url removed, login to view] or anything similar that user suggests (e.g. [url removed, login to view]); bootstrap or any similar technology on the CSS/HTML side.
5. At the end of project we expect fully working Android and Iphone application delivered and also all source code should be delivered on each milestone.
6. At the end of project mobile app must use our brand colors and have satisfied look.
Notes for bidding:
1. Please provide us with your portfolio. You should have at least one phonegap app already made before to be considered for this project.
We all deeply understand the technologies involved in production of this project so selected developer will have no problems communicating with us on tech level.
If delivered with high quality and speed you can expect good bonus.
Please check attached [url removed, login to view] file for more details.