Secure File Sharing &amp; Messaging App Repost
This project was awarded to saginfotech for $3000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We want to create a messaging app with the goal to eliminate the use of email altogether.
The app will be similar to dropbox based on the file sharing modal.
As well as being able to send documents, we want to allow messaging to take place too within the shared folder so there is no need for the use of 3rd party email. The benefits of this new approach to email are:
1. 100% Guaranteed delivery of documents and messages (emails) as they will be delivered within the same server.
2. 100% proof of delivery.
3. 100% Spam free.
4. Ease of use. Drag and drop, collaboration.
5. Legally binding messaging in the event of legal disputes.
6. 100% Secure and reliable.
7. Eliminates Phishing emails.
Here are the main features required.
1. Messages and documents cannot be deleted unless both parties agree.
2. Documents can be archived in a secure Vault which required a 4 digit PIN to open.
3. Only accepts incoming messages from a sender after authorization by the account holder.
4. App will install on the finder (Mac), menu and icon bar, just like as Dropbox.
5. Users can send notification emails to other 3rd party email addresses to invite them to join, but cannot enter into an email conversation. Any random email from a third party will need to be approved by the account holder.
6. Web based app, iphone/android/facebook apps will be developed in stages.
7. Users must be able to log in via their facebook account or sign up.
8. When each user joins, their contact list will imported to our database and each contact will receive a notification that the user has signed up.
9. When each contact is approved, a Folder in their name is automatically created.
10. I expect the messaging system will be similar to WhatsApp.
The sign up process must be seamless and 100% user friendly. We would ask for their name, email address and cell phone number for password retrieval.
Fees: We see this as an ongoing project and would offer a share of the royalties, as well as ongoing fees, to the right person/company.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online