IPad/iPhone - Wireless
- Status Completed
- Budget $3000 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 32
see attached requirements document.
This application provides a ‘branded’ IOS Application that uses Samba/CIFS protocol to discover, navigate, and view ‘playable’ files on Windows shared folders and allows.
Functionally, this application would be similar to the TIOD application from the ITunes store.
[url removed, login to view]
([url removed, login to view])
The customer provides appropriate branding information for the developer, and beyond that, this application differentiates itself from the TIOD application with the following attributes
1) Simpler means of navigating, viewing, playing files in the least amount of clicks
2) Playing files inside the application via an embedded player.
3) Saving Files and Folders into local private local storage (& exported to public camera roll)
4) Printing of images and html pages to an Apple AirPrint-enabled printer.
5) Sharing files via email.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online