3D Mindmap for iPad
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1513 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need developers with experience of building 3D games for iPad or OpenGL/DirectX.
The task will be to build 3D mindmapping tool for iPad.
First of all, here's a 2D mindmap example: [url removed, login to view]
Can't find 3d example, but you can think of it as many layers of 2D maps connected with each other.
The task will include these objects:
- Empty 3D space
- Nodes (spheres of X, Y, Z position and editable radius)
- Text next to the nodes (enter/edit)
- Lines (connections) between the nodes.
And these actions:
- Tap on empty space to create a node. (X and Y are defined by tapping position, Z defined by dropdown value )
- Tap on existing node to select/unselect it
- For selected node:
* make its radius bigger or smaller
* enter/edit text that goes next to the node
* drag it to new position
* tap on another existing node to make connection between them
* tap anywhere else to create a new node that will be connected to selected one
* delete node and all its connections
- Scroll in, Scroll out (by pinching) - in other words get closer or further from mindmap
- Swipe with two fingers to rotate the mindmap
- It all should look nice and clean.
I want to get updates every day. Suggest to pay in parts.
Most probably there will be some improvements in the future, so I'll look forward to working with developer who wrote this app again.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online