One screen iPhone app to display positions logged into a local DB file on Google Maps apis
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $276 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We recommend bidding if you are familiar with the requirements and can fulfil them within 2 weeks from order.
1. Location data logging:
- Pull locations every 5 minutes by Wi-Fi and/or mobile networks localization (GPS is kept off) as background process.
- Save locations in local db (preferable in SQLite db) containing following fields: ID, TIME (UTC), LATITUDE, LONGITUDE.
2. Display locations from db on Google Map:
- Display one button to select the day to be used to select locations from db.
- Draw on Google Maps the first location of the selected day as a small red dot.
- Display on the map a seek-bar to show selected dots: scrolling seek-bar from left to right will make appear the dots in same order as they were registered (TIME). Seek-bar at left will show the first location/dot of the day, seek-bar at right will show all locations/dots of the selected day.
- Use as minimum zoom the one that contains all selected points.
- Display a 'settings' button with following options: 1. select type of map: streets/satellite, 2. generate e-mail containing screen image.
The App file, the code and the primary key to be given to us.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online