We recommend bidding if you are familiar with the requirements and can fulfil them within 2 weeks from order.
1. Location data logging:
- Pull locations every 5 minutes by Wi-Fi and/or mobile networks localization (GPS is kept off) as background process.
- Save locations in local db (preferable in SQLite db) containing following fields: ID, TIME (UTC), LATITUDE, LONGITUDE.
2. Display locations from db on Google Map:
- Display one button to select the day to be used to select locations from db.
- Draw on Google Maps the first location of the selected day as a small red dot.
- Display on the map a seek-bar to show selected dots: scrolling seek-bar from left to right will make appear the dots in same order as they were registered (TIME). Seek-bar at left will show the first location/dot of the day, seek-bar at right will show all locations/dots of the selected day.
- Use as minimum zoom the one that contains all selected points.
- Display a 'settings' button with following options: 1. select type of map: streets/satellite, 2. generate e-mail containing screen image.
The App file, the code and the primary key to be given to us.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $276 for this job
Hello. We're ready to start work on this project. We are located in Ukraine, Europe and doing iOS apps already for 5 years. Please check PM to fine more details.