Simple ipad jigsaw puzzle app
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1867 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a developer that can create a very basic jigsaw puzzle app for the iPad. The timeframe for the project is 2-3 weeks. We need this very quickly, so if you have complete Objective C source code for an existing jigsaw puzzle app written - we are very interested if it is the right price. This is to become part of a bigger project so the code should be written such that it can be easily incorporated into another view based app.
• Create the jigsaw pieces dynamically from an image.
• Puzzle pieces should have rounded edges
• User can select different number of pieces e.g. 3x3, 4x4 etc. Therefore the number of pieces should be configurable in a .info file.
• User can select from a list of images in a scroll view. Therefore the list of images should be configurable in a .info file.
• play audio file (caf) if piece is snapped into position
• play audio file (caf) once puzzle is finished
• The user should be able to turn off the audio effecs from the game settings
• User can touch to select a piece
• S/He can then drag it around the screen
• Piece is “locked” into place when touch is released on puzzle “grid”
• During game play
- there should be some background music which the user can turn off from game settings
- the puzzle pieces should be placed on the side of the puzzle
- if the pieces are dragged to the correct position, it snaps into place
- once puzzle is finished, user can pick a new picture to start again
• The code should be objective C
• The code should be very well commented and follow apple standards of formatting, memory management etc.
• There should not be any hard coding of variables etc. A constants file is acceptable. The developer should try to have the majority of the configuration outside of code i.e. in .info files etc.
Nice to have requirements:
- animate puzzle creation
- time bound puzzle solving
- When correct piece placed in correct place the edges should glow
- glow effect of puzzle piece edges when the puzzle is completed
Good examples of jigsaw puzzles are :
"Jigsaw Jumble FREE" - [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online