Standalone Drawing / Object Library for iOS
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $893 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
What I need is
- Class that can handle object/brush based drawing like Paper & Penultimate apps.
- Coded using cocos2D framework
- Stores each point/object using a predefined data object ( will be provided to successful bidder)
- Easily extendible for other objects.
- Class should be able to handle multi user interaction over network. Meaning it needs to be easily identify changes and send/get/update data using predefined data objects and be able to update the view quickly (why we chose cocos2D). Image at any point in time there might be between 100<x<500 drawings/objects on view.
- You can design it iOS6 only if you want.
- Code needs to be heavily documented.
- Depending on your timeframe, semi daily informal updates and some builds in progress is required.
- Winner should be prepared to sign a release of claim. Ownership will belong %100 to our company.
This is a tester job for a soon to be announced new startup, and successful completion will lead to further contracts or even to a hire if you wow us enough.
Please write "d3viOs" in your bids to weed out any bots. Also please allow me a day or two to gather bids, make a short list and get back to you.
Note: Even tough our research pointed us to cocos2D, other framework suggestions are also welcome.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online