I need a programmer who is dedicated to designing mobile aps for Apple iPhones and iPads to help me create an ap that is basically a monthly downloadable magazine. With the Newsstand hooks this should be fairly straightforward and I know it has been done before.
I need the app to perform the following tasks, plus a few more little things:
- Allow the user to pay a monthly subscription fee to gain access to each months issue
- Allow the user to open the ap and select which "page" or "article" of the e-magazine they want to go to
- Allow the user to scroll up and down to read text, see photo thumbnails and video thumbnails.
- Allow the user to pull up photos full screen, and possibly save them to their phone
- Allow the user to pull up videos full screen, and return back to the page.
- Allow the user to cleanly navigate the app from "Front page to back page" of the "e-magazine"
- Allow the user to click on certain text that would link to outside web pages in the phones web browser app (Safari)
- Content will be HTML5 or PDF.
I would really like to be able to update this easily each month and put out an issue once the program is written. I want to be able to add the photos and videos to a template that we come up with, and just change this out each month and release it.
Please include other apps that you've worked on as examples. Include "Newsstand App" at the start of your PM or reply so I can tell you read this.
Please contact me with any questions.
iPhone, Mobile Phone; iPad, Newsstand, NewsKit