We are a diet and nutrition site and are looking for a programmer to update our existing iPhone app. It is designed to allow users to search for food products using keywords or a UPC and to display health and nutritional information about the product. Initially the app was designed with a database of products stored on the phone directly. A combination of changes to our servers and the massive size of the database has now effectively broken the app, and we need a programmer to get it functional.
In order to be functional, the app must be able to do the following things:
1) Request and display all product information from SOLR.
2) Allow users to search for products using a bar-code scanner.
3) Allow users to browse products by category.
4) Add pagination to category pages to show up to 20 products per page.
5) Allow users to search for products by keywords or UPC.
6) Allow users to filter products search by allergens and ingredients.
The only functionality that the app currently doesn't have is pagination. Everything else was working previously and would just need to be updated to work with our new servers.
We are looking for a quick fix to get the app going. Right now we are in the process of redesigning our website's back-end, and once we do, will be doing a complete overhaul of the app as well.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $875 for this job
Hi, We are a professional specialized in Ios app development. We have reviewed your app and We worked similar to this app. Please check PM for additional details.