iOS App: enforce landscape mode
This project was successfully completed by asydorov for $99 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Completed In2 days
The project is very simple. The code has to be updated in three aspects:
1. App should run ONLY in landscape mode, never in portrait;
2. The current app runs in landscape & portrait (it shouldn't). But when it run in landscape, the objects remain as if they were in portrait. This should be changed in order to: objects should ONLY be displayed in landscape mode;
3. All objects should be reallocated if they aren't fitting in the screen;
All three aspects must be working in the final code.
- Check the screenshots attached to see the error
- Check this video to see how it should be running.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online