Drag and Drop View Controller Required
This is for a language quiz app in development, but need help with this particular exercise.
The Android version, which is what needs replicating can be seen here...
[url removed, login to view]
Check out the video from 42 secs. Only the drag and drop practice is needed.
I like the 'Move Me' Apple tutorial and ideally (but not necessarily) would like that extending for desired quiz functionality.
1. From a supplied number (4 or more) of QuizPair items in an array, 4 items will be chosen at random for the 'choice's'. From that, 1 item at random for the 'answer'.
For example: "Gato"&"Cat", "Perro"&"Dog", "Pollo"&"Chicken", "Caballo"&"Horse", "Raton"&"Rat" -> Choices (Gato"&"Cat", "Perro"&"Dog", "Pollo"&"Chicken", "Raton"&"Rat" ) And Answer ("Perro"&"Dog")
2. The 4 choice items, display near the top of screen in images or buttons. Which are draggable. E.g. "Gato", "Perro", "Pollo", "Raton".
3. The answer item, display at bottom of screen, with a drop zone. E.g. "Dog".
4. The choice items are draggable and droppable.
5. On Dropping a choice item it will snap into the drop zone and display.
6. If the choice item is correct (e.g. "Perro") a green pop up box (automatically closed after 2 seconds) will display with the answer: "Perro - Dog". The running score will display.
7. If the choice item is wrong (e.g. "Gato"), a red pop up box will display (automatically closed after 2 seconds) with the correct answer: "Perro - Dog". The running score will display.
8. The score pop up box will display:
a) CORRECT / WRONG
b) Score x% where x is the (number correct / total number of plays) * 100
c) If a Correct answer, Consecutive correct.
d) Tap for next question.
9. The screen will refresh starting at choosing 4 items at random from the supplied QuizPair items.
10. If the consecutive correct >= supplied number of Quiz Pair items a pop up box will display with
a) Text title "Congratulations" and text description "You know it, select button "Lessons" to return to the lesson menu"
b) If the user selects, "Lessons', control will return to the original view controller (this can be a plain one for the developers remit)
11. Some QuizPair items will have an underscore in them:
For example "2 latas de"&"Yo compro _ pan", "una botella de"&"Yo compro _ pan", "un paquete de"&"Yo compro _ pan", "2 latas de"&"una caja de _ pan"
In this case, the item will be snapped to the "_" in the answer.
12. For size of the text in the choice items and answer will scale to fit the screen comfortably. This applies to ipad and iphone5 as well.
13. Landscape orientation only.
14. Code will be well commented in case minor bug fixes need to be done by our team.
Interface for Developer's Remit:
From another viewController (already developed) the new DragAndDropViewController will be created, the NSMutableArray of type QuizPair will
be set and the DragAndDropViewController will be launched.
The Developer will have created the below files with full functionality.
[url removed, login to view] (the same will be used for ipad/iphone)
DragAndDropViewController.m (contains attribute NSMutableArray of type QuizPair)
QuizPair.m (contains NSString attributes 'choice' and 'answer')
(And any other classes if needed to aid solution at developers discretion)
A basic project will be submitted with the above files will be run in XCode 4.5.2 through various simulators (iphone,iphone4,iphone5,ipad) and in ios5 and ios6.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $519 for this job
hi, i have great expertise in iPhone,android and all the other mobile platform also. and also i manage a big team of mobile developers. pls see the pmb. thanks