iOS obj-c Game Features Added
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 9
I have an iPhone app I need some features added to.
Part I (Social integration):
1) Facebook (Current guidelines - so FULL integration) or GameCenter integration (whichever you are most familiar with is perfect)
2) Achievements for either of the 2 in #1
a) These are achievement badges that get posted to whichever social site we integrate with
b) On the achievement, the player will be prompted to tell friends about it
c) bonuses are given for inviting friends
d) achievements are given every 10 levels
3) Leaderboard for either of the 2 in #1
Part II (Bonus system):
a) 2 rows/columns/diagonals cleared at once = 2x points
b) 3 rows/columns/diagonals cleared at once = 5x points
i. 1 in 5 chance that the items on screen will re-arrange into columns all the same
c) 4 or more rows/columns/diagonals cleared at once = 10x points
i. 1 in 3 chance that the items on screen will re-arrange into columns all the same
Part III (Scoring/Effects):
1) Floating scores - when something is cleared, I want the points to float up the screen
2) Lightning effect for multiple rows cleared
3) When achievement is reached; game pauses and the badge is shown to the user
a) Game Pauses, Badge is shown + small menu
b) Menu option 1 is SHARE (where it posts to facebook or gamecenter)
c) Menu option 2 is BACK TO GAME
Part IV (Metrics):
1) For every level attained, there needs to be a web call that requests a specific URL
2) For every time a player presses a specific menu item, there needs to be a web call that requests a specific URL
3) These calls must happen within a couple of seconds, or they move on to the next event - I do not want the failure of the call to effect the game play.
I have the full source code; the game is written, these game mechanics need to be added.
How I pay:
I will put up the milestone for each part as it gets worked on.
Once the "Part" is completed, the milestone is released and the next milestone gets put in place.
If this is an issue for you, please do not bid.
If you have questions; please ask them in your PM to me.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online