iPad eBook Collection TXT Reader
This project was successfully completed by tuannguyencs for $500 USD in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In20 days
I need an eBook reader for iPhone / iPad with the following requirements:
Basically a clone to this project under Windows 8 (needs to look as close as possible to this project)
[url removed, login to view]
1. The eReader should be able to contain a collection of books in txt format. The home page should contain a collection of cover images, one per each txt file. The application should contain logic to load a different cover for each txt file (if a .jpg image with the same name as the txt file exists in the project) or one generic cover image with the name "cover.jpg". The book title / author will be displayed over the cover.
2. Once the user clicks on a cover, the eReader should open the text. Several modes will need to be available including portrait, landscape and landscape two pages. The user should be able to switch between these modes on fly.
3. The eReader will support multiple fonts, sizes and colors for foreground and background
4. The eReader will support margins and alignment settings
5. The eReader will support search with multiple results, multiple bookmarks, and current position per book. The bookmarks and current position will be stored per book.
6. The eReader will support table of contents per book. The offsets for each chapter in the table of contents as well as the eBook list will be populated from an XML file.
The project should contain all the source code, comments and design document. Ideally it shouldn't contain any 3rd party libraries.
Please study the above app (free in Windows 8 Store), the screenshots and let me know if you need any additional info.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online