We are looking for an experienced freelance iOS developer to implement our current iPhone app project. You will be working with a small team of designers and developers based in Berlin and the UK.
• Developing new iPhone application after existing specifications
• Implementing connection to database backend
• Working closely with other development team members to deliver high-quality product
• iOS programming experience including Objective C, C++, XCode, Interface Builder, Instruments, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Push Notifications
• Database integration
• Resume with references and code samples
• Success submitting apps to the AppStore
• Experience with In App Purchases, GameCenter, Animation
We have a fully developed concept and are working on wireframes and UI sketches for the app right now, so it's important that you will be able to get on board for the technical implementation as soon as possible.
Candidates should submit their references and detailed information on completed prior apps for immediate consideration. Project details will be communicated personally.
43 freelancers are bidding on average €2156 for this job
Hi, I'm interested in this project and wish to pursue this project. I have extensive experience on required skills. Please check my PM for further details
Hello There, As per your request I have sent a private message with some application reference. I request you to review message inbox and reply accordingly. Thanks
Hello There, We can genuinely help you with this project. We are nWorks Technologies from Reading (UK) with other offices in SFO (USA) & Pune (India).Please see PMB for our detailed response. Thanks