iPhone Project: Google map + overlay path
Display several point of interest (restaurants) close to your location on a GOOGLEMAP.
• Objective-C/ Storyboard/ARC
• Compatibility iOS 5.0+
• Structure of Poi object (restaurant): id, company,address,city, gps_lat, gps_long
• NSArray of Poi objects will be provided (static data, no web service connection)
• Use generic names (for instance use 'poi' object instead of 'restaurant' object)
• Display overlay path using KML file
Screen #1: Home screen with a button ‘show me poi 5km away from me’ and button ‘show me poi around Paris’
Screen #2: Googlemap to display all poi (add a back button from the mapview to get back to home screen). A switch button to show/hide overlay path.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $417 for this job
Hi, I'm Experienced iPhone/iPad Developer, i have many successful Projects, available on AppStore, Please Check PMB for my Portfolio, i can develop this app
Hello. For you concern, we've developed 200+ Apps for Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows Phone so far. Please check your PMB for getting some of our recently developed apps. Thanks.
Hi, I've read your job description and I'm very much interested in the project. We can make the work perfect for [url removed, login to view] look at PMB for more details. Regards! Amar