iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad Twitter like app
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $420 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This project is similar to my other project "Twitter Style iPhone & iPad app but with two tabs" but with reduced scope. I found the average bids too expensive after converting to New Zealand dollars. So I've decided to reduce the scope of the project. This app should look very similar to the first two images of the following app: [url removed, login to view]
- The application starts with a full page Welcome page that stays for 3 seconds with image and text.
- A two-tab (bottom tab) application
- The same functionality will be duplicated on each tab but with different labels
- On the top bar, there is going to be an Add button on the right and a delete button on the left
- Below the top bar, there should be a funky styled table sorted by date (like the sample app)
- Tapping the Add button should take the user to a new edit page (like the sample app)
- The Edit page has a Return and a Save button
- The title of the edit page should reflect the selected tab from the bottom tabs
- The Edit page has a large text area with a note pad background image
- Below the text area should be a nice looking "Add Photo" image
- Upon tapping the image, the photo gallery should open and the selected photo should replace the "Add Photo" image
- Upon saving, the application should return to the invoking tab, change create a thumbnail and display it on the table. With two lines of text.
- Tapping a table entry should take the user back to the edit page with full text, larger image and Save
- The photo, text and date time stamp should be stored in a SqlLite database
- The delete button should allow the standard table deleting
- The same process should be duplicated for the other tab
- Funky nice, faded twitter like white styling
- Every text on the labels must be stored in a resource file so I can do a final edit before submitting it the app store
- Must be compatible with iPad and iPodTouch as well as the iPhone
Thank you for bidding again.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online