Ipad app for ordering! - repost
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1102 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need an Ipad app developed that can connect to a SQL 2003 Server and deduct items from inventory. The basic idea is below:
1) On the ipad, the first thing will be an image devided into 15 different boxes. The boxes signify different storage areas in our facility. Each box will need to be able to show what's inside the box(area) where information on where the items were procurred from. The total number of different products is about 10.
2) I should be able to click a box and remove, sell, or procure items from that area. For example: 10 Item A and 20 Item B.
3) Once it is complete my order out of the specific area, I need it to be able to be signed. The way we will have it signed is that a physical signiture must be made, so we will use a tablet pen which we already have, or a finger is fine.
4) The final slip must be able to be printed out with 3 copies, showing the Date and time, Customer name, Where the items of that specific storage area came from, the date the item arrived to that storage area, the quanity of each item, and any comments that we addm and the signature.
5) the program must remove the items from inventory so that we will have an updated item count.
Thats the basic idea. We will supply the SQL database. What we need is a working program where we can make the final inserts for the database strings. The printer will be a Zebra thermal printer in either EPL format or ZPL format.
We will own all coding at the end of the project. We will verify all code and provide to our system programmer who will insert the necessary strings in order to test the final version. The program needs to be bug free. The programmer needs to also provide a guarantee and warranty for programming service in order to handle bugs. The software needs to work on the IPAd and Future development on the iphone.
If we think of anything else, we will let you know.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online