SIP Mobile Dailer
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1969 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a mobile dialer(Full source code) SIP or H323 (SIP is preffered) which can run on
Os: Symbian S60/Symbian UIQ3/Iphone/Java/Android/windows mobiles/Blackberry
Infact for all possible and available models in the market.
Supported services should be:
3) Video Calls
4) IPTV - list of predefined internet TV channels
1) User friendly interface
2) Mobile Dialer should support SIP/H323 for signalling.
3) Mobile Dialer supports G729, G723.1 and [url removed, login to view] codec for sending audio stream
4) Mobile Dialer can run behind NAT or on private IP with VPN Tunneling embedded
5) This software will run on the phone having Symbian or Windows Mobile 5 and 6 having internet via GPRS/EDGE/Wi-Fi/3G and allother available OS and Phone models.
6) Mobile Dialer should be fully customizable.
7) Able to use Mobile Dialer with any kind of Softswitch,Voip Billing Platform which support SIP/H323.
The dialer must be runing from the application layer. The most important part is to add G729 and G723.1 codec in it.
Second important part of this project is to add tunneling feature so call can placed even where VOIP protocol (SIP/H323) is blocked.
Example of Mobile SIP Clients === Fringe / iPICO / FICALL or isipsimple sip clients and SKYPE.
If network is not present and user wants to use voip calls from provider then application will automatically dial access number of provider through GSM network to connect provider calling card or callback system.
Control panel to set operator code with following options,
Support contact information
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online