We are looking for a mobile dialer(Full source code) SIP or H323 (SIP is preffered) which can run on
Os: Symbian S60/Symbian UIQ3/Iphone/Java/Android/windows mobiles/Blackberry
Infact for all possible and available models in the market.
Supported services should be:
3) Video Calls
4) IPTV - list of predefined internet TV channels
1) User friendly interface
2) Mobile Dialer should support SIP/H323 for signalling.
3) Mobile Dialer supports G729, G723.1 and [url removed, login to view] codec for sending audio stream
4) Mobile Dialer can run behind NAT or on private IP with VPN Tunneling embedded
5) This software will run on the phone having Symbian or Windows Mobile 5 and 6 having internet via GPRS/EDGE/Wi-Fi/3G and allother available OS and Phone models.
6) Mobile Dialer should be fully customizable.
7) Able to use Mobile Dialer with any kind of Softswitch,Voip Billing Platform which support SIP/H323.
The dialer must be runing from the application layer. The most important part is to add G729 and G723.1 codec in it.
Second important part of this project is to add tunneling feature so call can placed even where VOIP protocol (SIP/H323) is blocked.
Example of Mobile SIP Clients === Fringe / iPICO / FICALL or isipsimple sip clients and SKYPE.
If network is not present and user wants to use voip calls from provider then application will automatically dial access number of provider through GSM network to connect provider calling card or callback system.
Control panel to set operator code with following options,
Support contact information
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1956 for this job
Sir, I can give you 1. Symbian client from 60 Series 3rd Edition 2. g 729 and g 711 codec support 3. Balance display option 4. Option to load settings from remote server using http. Hope you got my offer.