We have a client application completed for iPhone and we wish to port it to Symbian. The application uses tcp sockets to connect to a central server for communication. It registers and then exchanges some data over a pre-defined protocol.
Here are the requirements:
- copy all the UI layouts from the existing app to this new one.
- this app needs to integrate with the local Symbian address book
- the app needs a sqlite database to store its data
- the app needs to access local microphone on Symbian (for audio recording)
- the app needs to get a tcp socket connection opened to server (it must send and receive)
- the app needs to play wav files
- the app needs to show images it downloads via http from server.
Our timeline is that we are ready to start immediately.
Please send any project detail questions in reply to this posting. We hope to choose from among the RFP responses to get started in the next 1-2 days.