Beta Testing for iPad / iPhone Game App 3Gs / 4G
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $8 USD / hour
- Total Bids 6
Need beta testers for iPad / iPhone app! ? Must have iPad or iPhone 4 or 3GS
iPod touch 3rd generation or greater is fine too. Please make sure you post your hardware type in the comments when applying. Note that simulator will not work because we're using Game Center. Also, will pay extra if you have a video camera you can videotape your gaming session with.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
iPad or iPhone 4 or 3GS
iPod touch 3rd generation or greater is fine too.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online