iPhone app Testing
This project was awarded to cristiancotoara for $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
I am looking for people to test a new iPhone application.
Total estimated time spent for your feedback (including survey and video): 45 minutes to 1 hour (max).
You are expected to:
1) navigate the app to test all functionalities, find and report any bugs or problems you encounter (verbally by video is sufficient).
2) provide suggestions for improvement or new functionality, if any
3) feedback on usability/ease of use of the application
- You must own an iPhone and ideally be located in the US, Australia or Europe.
- Able to record a video as you use/navigate the application.
The feedback you provide should include:
- A video of your thoughts as you navigate the application (over your shoulder so that we can see your fingers and the app screen as you navigate).
// Estimated length 10 minutes.
// If you missed to perform key actions, we may send you a follow up with tasks to complete to get your complete feedback.
- A reply to a short online survey about the application sent to you by email after you have navigated the app.
// Estimated length 10-15 minutes.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online