Quran application development ipad/ Iphone with audio
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 7
We at [url removed, login to view] would like to create a iphone/iPad application for reading and reciting the Quran in English and Arabic language. The Quran translation we would like to use is by Dr. Rashad Khalifa and is available at http://www.submission.ws. See attachment.
We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of software for a variety of mobile platforms. Here's what you need to know.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, Android, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- The drive, flexibility and passion to work independently and thrive in a remote-work environment
- Strong communication skills
- 3-5 years of programming experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferred
Mac OSGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online