I've had a Texas child support calculator on the iTunes store since 2009. You can see the app on the iTunes store here: [url removed, login to view]
I want to make the following changes to the app:
1. Add pickers for the inputs “Children before court” and “Other children court ordered to support.”
2. Copy the “Self-Employed” button in the iPhone version to the iPad version to replace the “Yes No” choice in the iPad version.
3. Delete the “Clear” button at the top left of the app. Create “Clear” button on bottom of page next to the “Calculate” button.
4. Replace “Calculate” button with iOS “Action button.” I have attached a copy of the iOS Action button. You would need to find the best resolution for it for the iPhone and iPad versions of the app.
5. Reformat the iPad version to be split view in both portrait and landscape modes so that input and output could be seen at the same time. I have attached a mockup showing this for landscape view.
Another developer and I worked on this project. He created pickers, made the iPad button and deleted/created the “Clear” button, but he was unable to do the split screen part of the project. We mutually agreed to cancel the project, and I paid him an agreed fee for the work he did. I have the code he gave me to use for pickers and the buttons and can furnish it to you.
I would prefer to work with an individual developer father than a firm of developers.