iPad & iPhone iOS App
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $506 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in this project.
Please read the ENTIRE project brief prior to placing a bid. ONLY place a bid for the TOTAL COST of creating the app. The successful applicant will be required to sign a contract and Non-Disclosure statement based on the BID PRICE prior to being awarded the project.
I am looking for a talented iOS application developer to create an iPad and iPhone app for a picture book. This project may also lead to the development of an Android app as a separate project.
The app will be for distribution across apple devices (iPad and iPhone), and must be compatible on all iOS devices (iPhone 4 and 5, iPad 2 and 3, iPad mini etc). ALL illustrations, text, narrations and music will be provided.
App development will be required to start on or following 28 October, 2013.
***APP WILL BE SIMILAR TO***:
[url removed, login to view]
([url removed, login to view]!/id343766429?mt=8)
The successful developer will be required to:
1. Create a launch page using the illustrations provided (I would love if the developer is able to add an overlay of falling snow over the top of the launch image, adding an animated effect to it)
2. Create three buttons for ‘Read it’, ‘Play it’ and ‘Show it’ to be displayed on the launch page (I would like all buttons in the app to be words with a snowflake underlay – a word with a snowflake underneath). App developer will be required to create these buttons from scratch.
3. A settings page accessible from the launch page for turning music on and off, and sound on and off (as well as an icon on each page to do so at any time throughout the app)
4. Have three versions of the book (each approx. 20 pages); ‘Read it’ will play the voiceover (voiceover will be provided as a single sound file/mp3 OR separate mp3 files for each page - whichever is most convenient for the developer), but stop after each page, requiring the user to flick to the next page manually, which will start the voiceover on the next page. ‘Play it’ will be timed, and will have the voiceover play and turn the pages automatically. ‘show it’ will just require the user to manually turn the page, with no voiceover or music (like a normal book).
5. Each page will require a ‘home’ button, and the ‘Read it’ and ‘Play it’ options will require a ‘pause’ and ‘mute’ button on each page (small snowflake icons – no bars across the top or bottom)
6. It would be great if, as each word is read by the voice over it is highlighted, or if the word being read is magnified as it is said by the narration.
7. The music will play on loop throughout the story, but be quite soft.
8. App is to operate in LANDSCAPE mode only.
ALL illustrations and text will be provided (you will need to add the text so that it can be animated as per above – see point 6). The voiceover and music will also be provided.
The app is to run in LANDSCAPE mode only.
Successful developer must have applicable rights to use any extras (snowflake image, falling snow animation etc), which will revert to me following its development. Unrestricted rights for the app will be passed on to myself.
Please place your bid (which will act as a binding, FINAL PRICE) for the above. Include the word ‘CHRISTMAS’ as the FIRST WORD of your bid so I know you’ve read the entire brief. Bids NOT beginning with 'CHRISTMAS' will be automatically rejected.
Include any links to previous apps you've made in your bid.
The successful developer will be required to sign a contract outlining costs, timeframe and copyright/permissions.
BIDS ABOVE GUIDE PRICE WILL STILL BE CONSIDERED.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online