iphone &amp; ipad e-book development
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $939 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Simple App – English Children’s learning English book
Request for Quote - outline as follows:
Purchase only App to be created with RRP $[url removed, login to view]
Electronic reading book & Electronic memory picture / text matching
This project is to create an iOS universal app which will present young children (4 – 5 years) with a short story book – there will be a bright and colorful illustration on every page. English text sentence should be relevant to the image.
The pictures and design treatment must have bright colors and the navigation must be intuitive, large, fun and child friendly. The book / game / App has no time limits
All of the information and drawings will be provided to you in image & text file.
The information / images have to be formatted for iOS (all iPhones & iPads), including both portrait and landscape modes & displayed in a visually pleasing, intuitive and logical way.
Interface design for Apple store pages / text
Interface design for App screens & buttons
Programming development per Apple requirements
Establish Apple site, upload and obtain Apple technical acceptance of App for publishing
The App also has to be compatible with all iPhones, and all iPads
Images to be scaled and cropped for iPhone and iPad display size & resolution
Use of images & characters created by contractor licensed worldwide exclusively in perpetuity
App needs to load fast, file sizes minimized, images optimized, strong logic rules, memory optimized / managed, no memory leaks, graceful interruptions/resume, need to comply with all App store rules and requirements.
Final payment will be provided when Apple accept the site as passing all technical requirements and acceptance for publishing.
After users have purchased, downloaded and installed the App, the following happens
1. Cover page image
2. Start reading the book by sliding/flipping
3. This is repeated for all the pages in the book
4. Opening screen is a grid of pictures, presented in grid format. You can scroll up or down through all the pictures if required
5. You select a picture by touching it, then it makes its sound, with no text, just the selected picture and navigation bar
6. On each subsequent screen (scroll by sliding finger, or random by shaking iPhone/iPad) will appear only a picture at the full size of the screen.
7. You can either scroll sideways back / forward through the pictures or you can go back to the main menu and select a new picture.
8. At the top of each page will be the navigation bar ( if this is not required for iphone & ipad books, it is not mandatory to make this bar)
9. The user will work their way randomly through the images / pages to help them learn basic English words (usually they will be assisted by a Parent / Adult teaching them)
Our preference is for you to provide interface design services as well as coding the app, please advise if this is included in your bid, and if so, please advise separate pricing for the interface design.
Other features of the app will include:
- image display
- ability to slide finger to go to the next or previous pages
- ability to shake iPhone / iPad to get random pictures / pages
- ability to go back to main menu
- ability to exit at any time
* App must work with the latest iOS 4 as well as have complete backwards
compatibility with iPhone OS 2.x and should also run on all iPhone hardware
(including the original iphone.) and iPad/iPad2
* Full source/project code must be delivered so we can submit the app directly to
Apple if required.
* Supplier must initiate email communication and follow timeline development, milestones, and testing standards.
* Supplier must have hosted environment to demonstrate App development / Client Acceptance testing prior to submission to Apple App store
* All development must comply with Apple store requirements, technical requirements, interrupts, graceful exit, multitasking, download limi
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online