Simple Unity Board Game iOS App
This project received 50 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3212 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Create an app using Unity that involves a type of board game and some physics.
- Game takes place on a table in a room. There will be 6 rooms to choose from.
- The user can rotate around the table, zoom in/out, etc.
- No characters, no complicated textures.
- Single player (against computer) and Multiplayer mode (using turn-based GameCenter?)
- 10-12 powerups can be used in the game, affecting gameplay, e.g., increase/decrease gravity, blur screen, and more
- Up to 4 levels of some powerups
- GameCenter integration
- Various IAP's (5-7)
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS PROJECT:
1. You must demonstrate strong conceptual knowledge of Unity
2. Provide links to live Apps on iTunes that you have created
3. Mention 'unity-guru' in your proposal response.
4. You may be asked for an IPA file to send to us, as proof of your development work
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online