Audiobook app for iPad/iPhone & iPod with in-app purchase
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 4
I need a fairly simple audiobook app with fairytales programmed.
The app is an audiobook with illustrations following the audio. It will be a free app including one short fairy tale, and then about 20 other fairy tales available as in-app purchases at $[url removed, login to view] or $1.99. The app must work on all iOS devices with iOS 3 or higher in both landscape and portrait mode.
1. Splash screen/load screen
2. Main menu with image, short description, and play or buy button for each of the approx. 20 fairy tales as well as a buy-all option.
3. When playing an audiobook it should be possible to pause/play, jump to previous/next chapter (chapterpoint times are defined by us), scrub on a timeline, and return to the menu. Much like when playing video on the iPad/iPhone/iPod.
4. Preferably a sync function for bought books between different devices using the same Appstore account or at least a function to transfer items bought on other devices using the same Appstore account.
We are looking to release different versions of the app in different languages, so there might be basis for a longer colaboration.
App needs to load fast, file sizes minimized, images optimized, strong logic rules, memory optimized / managed, no memory leaks, graceful interruptions/resume, need to comply with all App store rules and requirements.
Final payment will be provided when Apple accept the app as passing all technical requirements and acceptance for publishing.
We can deliver the stories as filmfiles with the audio, and the changing images, unless you prefer other formats. We will deliver graphic files for the user interface, as well as images and text for the description for each fairytale.
Establish Apple site, upload and obtain Apple technical acceptance of App for publishing
The app must work on iPad, iPhone and iPod. It must be compatible with all versions of iOS since version 3, and optimized for retina displays.
Full source/project code must be delivered so we can submit the app directly to
Apple if required.
You must initiate email communication and follow timeline development, milestones, and testing standards.
You must have hosted environment to demonstrate App development / Client Acceptance testing prior to submission to Apple App store
All development must comply with Apple store requirements, technical requirements, interrupts, graceful exit, multitaskingGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online