Conference Planner will be an iPhone App that allows conference attendees to view session information, create custom itineraries and share information and experiences via social media networking tools.
Allowing up to 300 outstanding session data per conference, this new mobile application will allow attendees to easily search, review and plan an itinerary that meets their specific needs. We also want to incorporate social media capabilities to allow participants to connect with each other and share experiences with peers that were not able to attend the event (Facebook, Twitter).
The Conference Planner application should provide complete event information and a personal planner tool for iPhone.
The application must allow users to:
- Hotel suggestion/booking based on conference dates/agenda via an XML API (i.e. Cleartrip)
- View session background information and times for the entire conference
- Create a custom itinerary with a personalized schedule
- Navigate the conference floor plan through a detailed map of the conference facilities
- Provide feedback on topics and presenters from individual sessions
- Ability to access Twitter feeds from conference
Here is an example (though a little less sophisticated) :
[url removed, login to view];mt=8
Thanks for your bids.
Hello,Thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this project.We have gone through your description.We are very much interested to do this job.Please see your PMB for more details.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $1459 for this job
Dear Client, we placed just our preliminary BID. Please check PM with our job examples and questions concerning your project. Best regards, Irina Levchuk Sales Manager