For Wangjin (Finish Project)
This project was awarded to WangJin for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$75 - $125 USD
I have added some things to the project we have been working on. The app is just about complete.
What I need:
1. I need the app to be made universal. Any view with a table should be a split view. The rest should be fitted to the iPad screen. It should also auto rotate (except for the timers I added).
2. I have added 4 timers and an audio player to the app. Right now it is brought up via push view and the timers stop when you go away from the view. I need the timers page to pop up from the bottom like when you ad a note. I want the timers and the music player to be able to continue to run even if you leave the view to go anywhere in the app. The timers page, music player, and individual timer views should not show the tab bar. In the timers (tabata, stopwatch, lap, and countdown,) I would like there to be a slide to unlock at the bottom or something similar so that the user can accidentally leave the timer view. I would also like there to be an (+) button at the bottom next to the slide to unlock, when the (+) button is pushed, the user can record their workout from the timer view.
I need a easy way for the user to exit the timers view. I was thinking a 2 finger pinch. Let me know if you have a better idea.
3. In the workouts tab, I would like the text to show website links if there is one. I will be adding links in the text later on.
4. I would like their to be a custom workout already in the app when the user installs it. Like before, it doesn't matter what it says, (test) is fine. The custom workouts also need to be moveable when the edit button is pushed. I would also like the background of the titles in the table to be a different color (light gray is OK).
5. The help button in the "MORE" tab need to have a simple view and 5 NIB's that the user can swipe through using the swipe gesture. I will add info into the NIB's later on.
6. I don't want the iPhone app or any of the timers to autorotate. The iPad app can and should autorotate, just not its timers.
7. Please double check the in app purchase. The popup saying the user needs to buy hasn't been showing up.
Please let me know if you have questions.
I'll send the source on PM.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online