Top IOS game developer wanted
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 38
Do you have any experience with role playing games?
I am looking for someone who has designed and coded a game for kids aged between 9-19 years.
Not interested in minecraft style games nor racing, killing/fighting games.
Well, if you do, please look at the requirements below:
1. Minimum of ten , 5 star ratings from your previous projects.
2. A portfolio of work on IOS only with links to the appstore. This must be games, and am not interested in android games.
3. Proficient in English, spoken and written.
4. Be able to provide some creative suggestions and input into the game play.
[url removed, login to view] for at least 3 modifications in the final product.
6. You are a fun person to work with, flexible but most importantly have some integrity in your dealings with clients.
If you feel that you fit the profile above, please feel free to apply.
Kindly state your fixed fee for the project together with an expected timeframe, milestones for payment. You must have some experience in developing games, integrating ad networks, in app purchases. Attach link(s) to your work on the appstore when applying. Type in the words koo koo zulu at the start of your application, so that I know you have read the job description.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online