fitness training iphone app
This project received 75 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3692 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $4000 USD
we need a fitness iphone app creating, that will interact with a bluetooth heart rate monitor. Will also have fitness videos and record users data to a central mysql database. Will need in-app alerts also. There will be a series of questions the User will have to answer, then they will choose from a training program from a list of available options.
So screens will include:
1. Start screen
2. User Question screen - eg inputting their data, eg Weight, height, Age, Fitness Level, etc.
3. User inputs their fitness details, eg Max Heart Rate, Resting Heart Rate, Body Fat Index. if the User does not know these, there are some formulas for working these out which need to also be within the app (we can show the developer these formulas).
4. Choose training program OR choose length of training period, eg 4 weeks.
5. Start the program screen - so User has start/stop button, then can see info such as Current heart rate, calorie target heart rate zone they need to be in (eg red, orange, yellow - this is based on a percentage range from their personal max hear rate - so a formula). Also from this screen, the ability to bring up their iphone playlist and also turn on or off Motivational voice messages. We will pre record these.
6. Screen to show the work out session results, eg Calories burned, max heart rate during session, time taken.
7. Screen to show periodic results data.
8. Setting screen - ability to upload data to a central mysql database.
9. Screen which will show Training Videos - ideally pulled from the our Youtube channel
Users will have the ability to assign a Personal Trainer to login to a web portal to view data of their specific Users. So if Person A has the fitness iphone app, and allows Trainer 1 to view his data, then Trainer 1 can login to the simple web app to see Person A's historical data.
All the screens have been designed ready for the developer in Photoshop - so you can see how each screen should look.
DEADLINE - trying to get this built for Christmas!
We will also need an Android version building after this project, with a separate budget to this one.
Any more question just let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online