iPhone App with Google maps integration
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1308 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I'm looking to get an iPhone app developed that will be based almost entirely off google maps. Additionally the app has an e-commerce aspect to it and integration with paypal (and possibly a credit card gateway) will also be required.
There will be 2 kinds of users - buyers and sellers and the app will only deal in the purchase/ sale of one specific kind of item. Also a buyer can only buy one quantity of the specified item at a time so we don't need to have a complex cart management system. Sellers will be able to post availability of a certain items and their address and the item will show up on the map. Buyers will then be able to browse the map to determine availability of this item around and then proceed to buying this item.
The app will have the following screens:
1. Home page with just 2 icons (i'm a buyer/ i'm a seller)
2. Buyer's 1st page - Typical google maps display with items available shown on the map. There will also be an additional filter button on the top right corner. The filter button when clicked will expand to show 2 filtering options to reduce the number of items seen on the map.
3. Buyer's Item details page - The users can also click on the items on the map and this will pull up a details page where users can see additional details of the item
4. Order confirmation page/ checkout page with options to pay with paypal and maybe credit card.
5. Seller's post item page - A simple form with a few fields that will create a new item in the DB and post to the map
I have low fidelity wireframes of all of the above created (in Balsamiq) and I will share them with a list of shortlisted applicants.
When bidding on this project please make sure to:
1. Mention if you're a company or an individual. If a company, please provide a company overview
2. Show us a portfolio of past iPhone work
3. Provide references to your previous clients
4. Provide a rough estimate of the time and cost associated with this project
(Note: We will not consider you bid, if you don't address the above adequately)
The next step in the process, after I shortlist you will be to send you a NDA document, upon signing of which I will be able to disclose to you the full scope of the project and the mock ups that we've already created.
Please respond to this post promptly since we're in a bit of a time crunch related to this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online