iPhone Game Application - Repost

In Progress

I'm looking for an individual iPhone app developer, not a company. A non compete / NDA will be required before project details will be handed over. I'll also require phone, email, and iChat communication throughout. Serious bids only please. This is a repost because the previous freelancer went MIA.

Details:

- This game will be a replica of an old board game, similar to Risk or Clue.

- It needs to be Bluetooth networkable or Wifi, so you can play against a friend. If both options are available, then both need to be added.

- I know about 80% of how I want this app to function and what features its needs embedded. The remaining 20% I will need some help with.

- I want to start immediately. Ideally, development needs to be completed in 30 - 60 days.

- The app icon and graphics have already been created.

- I will submit the app to Apple and I already have an account.

- This game must be single and multi-player. In other words, the ability to play against the computer with 3 difficulty levels - easy, moderate, hard.

Skills: iPhone

See more: what its freelancer, similar game freelancer, previous freelancer, options freelancer, non developer freelancer, non compete, need game development help, nda project freelancer, nda its, looking for game developer company, i want to compete, i m a freelancer i want to start a company, icon play, icon computer, how to submit project in freelancer, game development freelancer, game developer icon, game app freelancer, freelancer what its, freelancer play, freelancer options, freelancer non compete, freelancer levels game, freelancer in embedded, freelancer for iphone

About the Employer:
( 3 reviews ) san diego, United States

Project ID: #628446

Awarded to:

arman321

SERIOUS BIDDER.CHECK PMB.

$1200 USD in 40 days
(5 Reviews)
4.7

6 freelancers are bidding on average $1350 for this job

WhizPool

Please check PMB

$1500 USD in 45 days
(40 Reviews)
8.0
EmobilityXperts

Hi there, Delivering high-value, innovative mobile solutions! EMobilityXperts has a team dedicated to creating cutting edge applications and services for the Apple IPhone, Blackberry, J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobi More

$1500 USD in 35 days
(6 Reviews)
4.7
matejukmar

I'm an experienced iPhone developer and can guarantee top quality of the app, fast development and professional cooperation. I made one game till now for iPhone. But I have made several interesting games in Flash befor More

$1500 USD in 30 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
AbhayKumarGoel

Dear sir, I am interested in you app development. I have 2 yr experience of iphone app development. App for you ref iPlanIn Emo If you have any question about me and my profile please let me know. Skype:abha More

$1000 USD in 15 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
sonal1982

Hi, Please have a look at some of our applications on following link http://www.spymek.com/iphone%20applications.html We are specialized in development of mobile application & Games. We have developed iPhone, More

$1400 USD in 10 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0