Currently we are developing a clickable prototype to demonstrate the capabilities of our clinical pathway management system. In essence, a platform that allows medical professionals to understand their own care processes qualitatively and qualitatively by enabling them to map out, analyse, simulate and benchmark their care processes.
In order to finalise the clickable prototype we need a set of icons to be designed. Attached you will find an adobe XD file including:
1. Layer panel: all icons need to be designed in three layers
a) layer 0: background
b) layer 1: differentiating feature
c) layer 2: generalised object
2. Grids: 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64 size grids
All designed icons should fit in all four grids
3. Examples: a set of organ icons that we like. We would like the other icons to be designed in a similar style.
4. Icon inventory: a description of the 20 icons that need to be designed.
- All icons need to be designed in the Adobe XD template
- All icons should consist of the three layers
- All icons should be scalable in the four grids
- All icons should have the following naming convention icon.<number of icon>.<size> with two subfolders; layer 1 and layer 2.
We need about 20 icons. The icon inventory can be found in the attached adobe XD file.