I need someone to help me with rules and URL Rewrite in IIS
I will provide the existing [login to view URL] file, which sort of works, but is not doing fully what I want.
My basic needs are
- Explain to me what the rules in the current [login to view URL] are doing
- Always make http requests to https (I am using CloudFlare SSL, not a cert on my server, also have other scripts that need to be executed without the https)
- Always make non-www requests as www requests
- Always make trailing slash / URLs as not trailing slash
- SEO friendly URLs ([login to view URL] is [login to view URL])