- We are creating a multi-chapter web document similar in structure (not content) to [url removed, login to view] . In other words, it will have a number of chapters, with graphics interspersed in a way that is interesting and makes reading the document exciting and fun.
- You'll be responsible for designing each page needed, creating any necessary graphics, and submitting to me in PSD format. You'd have to make the general design match our site, or course.
- You should have a great design aesthetic, and a killer instinct for readability and usability. We want this document to get a lot of links and likes, so it needs to stand out, be fun to read, easy to read, and clearly designed.
- The document has 9 chapters, each approx. 1000 words and a short intro, for a total of 10 pages that need to be designed.
STEPS TO TAKE
1. Please take a look at [url removed, login to view] to see the kind of thing we are looking for in terms of structure.
2. Answer the following questions: Do you feel you have the ability to design a multi-chapter document of the kind indicated? What new ideas do you have that you will bring?
3. Give links to your portfolio.