I would like to use a custom template on [url removed, login to view] for my invoices and need someone to help me out with a small conversion.
The idea is to:
- convert my A4 stationery template to .CSS code (this serves as the basic layout)
- integrate the .CSS code from invoicera for the dynamic information applied
- end up with a good looking template for my invoices!
Fairly straightforward, certainly for a pro, as I was able to do some basic changes myself already (see attached). However, I decided to spend a little to get this done properly.
Files attached so you can see if you can/want to do it:
- the A4 letterhead that should be applied (as you can see, fairly basic) - the logo is automatically added by invoicera
- example invoice from invoicera, together with the .CSS script that is used to create it
- I know the HTML colour of the reds used (#800400) and can provide any other info of course
I would appreciate it if you can test the template yourself (just create a free account on invoicera) before sending it to me so we can work as efficiently as possible.
The deliverable: CSS script
Many thanks for your interest!
4 freelancers are bidding on average $36 for this job
Expert of CSS. So dont worry you just need to assign me and communicate so we can do better. I have 5 years experience in CSS. And i can do better then any other :) Thanks in advance
>....I have been working as Front End Web developer for few years. I am very much interested to complete your "CSS template". Message me for more details.....<