What I need or require:
Our company thrives to bring unique, yet contemporary accessories to women across North America. We cater to women who crave modern with a twist. We are looking for designer/designers to design/sketch some bridal accessory collections for private label; 3 collections total, each with a different feeling and color scheme. I am looking for a designer/ designers who like to work with fabric, and mixed media to create. However, we do not want anything that looks “arts and craft like” this is bridal so it still needs have that “luxury” feel. The collection needs to be contemporary with traditional elements. Designers to reference for feeling are: Vera Wang, (pictures will be provided for reference).
These drawings need to be clear, no illustrations please. Technical drawings are preferable but any other form is acceptable as long as it is easy to understand, and later capable of being transformed into a technical drawing if necessary.
You will be required to do one collection at a time, upon approval of one, you will be ask you to continue to submit another, this saves us both time to ensure we are always on the same page.
The principal highlights of each collection are the necklaces – 6 minimum must be submitted, (feel free to submit more if needed):
• At minimum 3 should be for the bride, 1-mother of the bride, 1 maid of honor and 1 option for the brides maids
Upon approval of each group you will be asked to design the following to complete the collection which will include:
• 3 bracelets ( can either be matching a specific necklace or are interchangeable between multiple necklaces)
• 5 earrings ( different silhouettes to show options i.e drop earring, chandelier)
• 3 hair accessories (this can be a combination of hair pin or clips, headband, tiara)
• 2 items for the flower girl (this can be hair accessory, necklace, corsage etc. Use your judgment)
• Past or present experience working in accessories, fashion and or retail.
• Technical renderings are a bonus!