We're developing a website ([url removed, login to view]) that needs a number of illustrations. In addition, we need some component illustrations we can use for customizing pictures on an ad hoc basis.
You must be capable of producing illustrations for a business-to-business audience. The illustrations must be professional but not boring. The logo and icons currently on the webpage are what we are trying to achieve stylistically (these were done by a freelancer who is no longer available).
The illustrations we need are for the following on the website:
1) On the home page, the three pictures below the menu bar. The illustrations that are currently in these spots do illustrate the concepts we want to show, but the style is not appropriate for the business-to-business audience the website is directed to. We have made some better, but not good, attempts to show these concepts in the attachments (Picture [url removed, login to view], picture2,png, [url removed, login to view]).
2) On the page "How It Works", the picture on the left side should be a composite of some of the "media" icons shown on the home page. For example, the icons could be clustered in a circular group. The purpose of the illustration is to show the "media" that can be used to enhance the data collected by the application described by the website.
3) On the page "How to Use", we need the three illustrations and the combination, similar to what is already there. They style should be more consistent with the icons on the home page and the following changes made to the pictures:
a) "Download the form" should illustrate downloading to a smartphone or tablet, rather than a simple downward arrow.
b) "Collect the data" should show a person filling out a form on a tablet. Because of the size of the picture, we don't expect any detail on the screen of the tablet.
4) On the page "Why Use", the graphic at the top needs to use icons that are similar to the icon set on the home page. We have some icons (for example, a folder) that can already be used. We need a custom graphic for the "Be More Powerful" icon.
In addition to these illustrations, we need the following illustrations:
1) A hand to hold a smartphone (see Pic [url removed, login to view]). We want just the hand and the hand holding a blank smartphone.
2) A hand to hold a tablet. Like the above, but with a tablet. We want just the hand and the hand holding a blank tablet.
3) 5 silhouette figures of male business people with smartphone/tablets in various poses (standing, sitting)
4) 5 silhouette figures of female business people with smartphone/tablets in various poses (standing, sitting)
The purpose of commissioning these illustrations is to create a set of graphics that are compatible with each other.
You must have a portfolio that shows you can do business-to-business graphics.
Do not ask for an initial milestone of more than 10% of your total bid. If you take this job, you agree to the attached terms (VirtualLogger Freelancer Agreement). No milestones will be released prior to delivery of the files.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $527 for this job
Hi, You may view my work at www.flilab.com. I have experience in developing custom icons as well as I am an illustrator. I look forward to working with you. Thanks Eric