I need someone to prepare attached PDF ready-to-print.
1. Make sure each page is size B5 (257x182mm) with full bleed of 3mm on each side. So, the before bleed dimension is 263x188mm.
2. From page12-47, make sure the right edges of even pages (12,14,16...) and the left edges of odd pages (13,15,17...) have enough room for binding. So, once bound, the texts in the tables won't be buried at where the two pages meet. And, the table still follow smoothly.
3. From page12-47, make the sub-titles a bit smaller compare to the main title.
4. Make sure page orders follow the correctly from page2 and page3 (Table-of-content).
5. Make sure the items from page to page (tables, titles, page numbers, graphics...) aligned appropriately.
So, you probably need to use software such as InDesign to manage the pages.
This job need to be done in 1 day. Please submit your bid only if you can complet the above tasks and provide the files in editable format (PDF and Indesign) in one day.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $55 for this job
Hey there, we are a team of graphic designers and have the expertise to complete successfully this project. We are new to freelancer, but have a lot of experience with InDesign. Thanks!