Drawing 10 big Fantasy Maps for A Fantasy Novel
Project Title: Fantasy Book Map Illustrations
Project Budget: 100$
Project Start Date: 01/06/2018
Project End Date: 01/07/2018
Number of Maps Required: 10 Maps
* Expert Artist in drawing Fantasy Maps required, the maps will be used in a fantasy novel.
* Full Detailed Illustration of Map. For each Map the Project Owner will give the freelancer requirement of what to be included in the map, however the artist need to be creative and try to accommodate all requirements in the map.
* Original Map Drawing required, no copy paste allowed from the internet
* If Project is not ended with the deadline and if the delay was from the artist side, this may affect the payment to the artist.
* Should be better map drawing or at least on par with the samples attached
* Freelancer shouldn't be posting any work being done for this project anywhere on the net until permission is given by me
* Don't Submit Proposal if your drawing level is not matching/exceeding or close to the level posted in the attachment or have different (worse) style
- Please Don't Bid proposals if your cost would be more than 100$ because I would immediately reject them!
- Maximum Cost Per map (10$) if the artist matches the quality required exactly, however, if the freelancer draw a drawing below expectation payment will not be released until it qualifies for the level I am looking for! so please be careful not to bid any proposal if you are not ready.
- Budget can be increased per map to 15$ if the drawing of the map is way better than the (fully-colored-sample) attached
- Payment will be released only after all the 10 maps are completed, there will be no milestone payment
- Artist will send the Project Owner draft image of the map as per requirements, if the requirements matches owner’s requirement, the client will have only one change request.
- Once the drawing of the map is fully complete, the client will be allowed to request a change once only
- If the artist doesn’t draw as per requirements or missed any requirements the client can ask as many changes as required until it satisfies the original requirement of the map.
Any bid that is proposed without reading the requirement will be ignored