To make it easier to to delete all responses from automated-posts and bots please write the name of a fruit at the top of your bid. I'll start us off with melon. With hundreds of automated bids we want to ensure we only consider genuine freelancers that have read our spec.
We are looking to hire someone to turn a PSD design into a series of HTML/CSS pages that are fully responsive using Bootstrap. This site is for a digital currency exchange.
The design consists of the following:
- Home Page
- Registration Page
- Sesssion Timeout
- Logged In Dashboard
- A page showing details of a specific order
- A page showing withdrawal and deposit information
- Each page is available in two themes (identical in design but different in colours)
- A loading page that just shows an animated gif
- There is an overlay login area when user is not logged in on main page - we are happy to code the JS to make this appear but you need to supply a version of the login page with the additional overlay HTML so we can splice it out
- There is a menu that overlays on click (or potentially slides out on responsive UI) that needs to be included in work. Happy for this to only be implemented on the Logged In Dashboard page
Artwork is to be provided in PSD, PSB and AI format along with all required images that make this up.
The final design must:
- Match the desktop design perfectly in terms of fonts and layout
- Be responsive, using Bootstrap, for non-desktop screens
- Semantic HTML for search engines
- W3C validation
- Include appropriate CSS that can be applied to form elements where validation is required - i.e. the red ! at the side, the border and text underneath (every single input should be considered validatable even though on UI samples only a few are shown with errors). You don't need to actually put the validators on every control but should design them in such a way that we can easily apply it across all.
- The two themes should be applied by a CSS class applied to either the root body element or to a single specific container div for the entire page (i.e. classId=dark | classId=light). This will allow us to dynamically change them
Designs for everything apart from loading page attached. Loading page is just an animated gif (attached) centralised on the screen with text underneath saying "Loading...".
For those that are interested this design will be implemented in Angular 5.
We are looking for a fixed cost quote. Please either quote or state exactly which additional information you require in order to quote.
And to ensure you read all the way to the end please can you specificailly mention the fact our site is called "Zapple" in your response.
102 freelancers are bidding on average £449 for this job
1. fruit: apple, 2. Zapple. Hello. I like your web design and want to convert it to Responsive Bootstrap HTML/CSS. We can discuss the price.(I can reduce the price). Good day!
Hello, Zapple, Greetings. Based on our expertise and long-term experience in Web Architecture, We are offering responsive site. Elegant & Modern Site assured.
"Zapple" More then 5+ years of experience in Development . Also kindly check our profile we have done over 250 project here on freelancer so very much reliable & fit for your project . Kindly initiate chat.