* FULL-TIME POSITION - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER FULL-TIME JOB.
We require at least 7 hours a day, each day except vacations. Some had tried to work with us while having another full-time position, but this just doesn't work - so please don't try...
* LONG-TERM - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT FOR A LONG-TIME!
* We pay 5$/hour, no other rate will be accepted.
Hello, we are a digital marketing agency, and we are recruiting a developer to help us develop a long-term project which is a banner system. It includes creating and managing images/GIFs, creating and managing templates, and much more. User-stories will be shared with the selected developer.
* Back-end code: Node.js + TypeScript + Canvas + Express + [login to view URL] + AWS S3.
* Front-end code: React.js + Gatsby.js.
* DB: PostgreSQL.
* Server: probably Heroku or AWS.
* Repository: GitHub.
* User stories: Azure Dev-ops.
* Time-tracking: Time Doctor (including periodic screenshots from your computer during working hours).
We’re looking for:
* Someone with good communication skills in English (both verbal and in writing).
* Someone who can share his/her screen via programs that allow it.
* Someone who can read a user-story and make sure to perform each and every requirement from it.
* Someone who tests his/her code in such a way that we won't find bugs that are not edge cases.
* Someone who can work full-time, with at least 7 hours of availability for meetings and chatting in this timeframe: 7 AM-2 PM UTC, for 5 days a week, at least 150 hours a month.
* Have done projects with canvas, back-end, DB, front-end in the past (you’ll be asked questions about that).
* Please write “I can assist” as the first 3 words of your response, to show that you’ve read this description.